About the eduScrum Shu Ha Ri Learning Path
eduScrum Welcome Tea Sessions
- Definition of Fun -
International eduScrum Agenda
About our eduScrum Training & Workshops
Two Day Training (face-to-face/hybrid: open or inhouse)
Working with eduScrum changes your role from teacher to coach and supervisor of the learning process. You learn to apply eduScrum in approaching your own projects in the form of ” Practice what you Preach ” After the 2-day training you can also become part of our international eduScrum Community. Then you can work together with teachers in your own country or in different countries, where we share our experiences together and learn from and with each other
The 2-day courses are given by the eduScrum team and/or license certified trained trainers, who still teach students and work with eduScrum. They do this in an inspiring way with a lot of passion and enthusiastic.
Online Training & Workshops (open or inhouse)
The same structure and content as the 2-day eduScrum training. Hands-on and interactive. Thanks to the online options, we are more flexible and we can also offer online training at various levels; from teaser workshops to full training and further steps and applications.
The Cost of an eduScrum Training
- A 2-day full all-in eduScrum basic training per person with open enrollment (minimum 2 people per school) costs € 600 * (excluding travel costs). The price is based on in-house training, in the Netherlands.
- A 2-day full all-in eduScrum training costs € 4000 * (excluding travel costs) for 10 participants per school.
- More people is possible too. The price is on request.
- The price at another location (open training) is on request.
- The price for support in-house is on request.
- Registered in the Central Register of Short Professional Education and exempt from VAT *.
After this training you will receive a certificate and you can register it in the Teacher’s Portfolio for 50 register hours .
- A training can also be tailor-made .
- Provide training for a specific target group within the school.
- In addition to the eduScrum training, we also provide training in context-oriented education, project-based learning, that provide a different view and approach to education.
- Guiding teachers and teams in the implementation of educational innovation in the school.
- These special trainings are always based on the specific wishes of you and your colleagues of the school where you work. In other words, tailor-made. The price is on request