International eduScrum Agenda
eduScrum Insights for Curious Learners
- getting in touch with eduScrum
Open Art2BeAgile Courses for diving deeper into Agile Education (open eduScrum Practitioner Courses)
eduScrum Basic Training - your first steps on our eduScrum Shu Ha Ri Learning Path!
About our eduScrum Training & Workshops
Two Day Training (face-to-face/hybrid: open or inhouse)
Working with eduScrum changes your role from teacher to coach and supervisor of the learning process. You learn to apply eduScrum in approaching your own projects in the form of ” Practice what you Preach ” After the 2-day training you can also become part of our international eduScrum Community. Then you can work together with teachers in your own country or in different countries, where we share our experiences together and learn from and with each other
The 2-day courses are given by the eduScrum team and/or license certified trained trainers, who still teach students and work with eduScrum. They do this in an inspiring way with a lot of passion and enthusiastic.
Online Training & Workshops (open or inhouse)
The same structure and content as the 2-day eduScrum training. Hands-on and interactive. Thanks to the online options, we are more flexible and we can also offer online training at various levels; from teaser workshops to full training and further steps and applications.
The Cost of an eduScrum Training
- A 2-day full all-in eduScrum basic training per person with open enrollment (minimum 2 people per school) costs € 600 * (excluding travel costs). The price is based on in-house training, in the Netherlands.
- A 2-day full all-in eduScrum training costs € 4000 * (excluding travel costs) for 10 participants per school.
- More people is possible too. The price is on request.
- The price at another location (open training) is on request.
- The price for support in-house is on request.
- Registered in the Central Register of Short Professional Education and exempt from VAT *.
After this training you will receive a certificate and you can register it in the Teacher’s Portfolio for 50 register hours .
- A training can also be tailor-made .
- Provide training for a specific target group within the school.
- In addition to the eduScrum training, we also provide training in context-oriented education, project-based learning, that provide a different view and approach to education.
- Guiding teachers and teams in the implementation of educational innovation in the school.
- These special trainings are always based on the specific wishes of you and your colleagues of the school where you work. In other words, tailor-made. The price is on request
eduScrum Community of Practice
The training can be given on location of a school or at a central location in the country. This depends on the number of participants. If there are too few participants in a school, we combine participants from different schools and study programs. This applies to both the 1st and 2nd day of a training or of course online.
In the IT world, many companies work with Scrum. More and more companies outside of IT Scrummen. There may be companies in your area that want to sponsor the eduScrum training for the school. In this way, a connection is also made between business and the school.
In addition to training in the Netherlands, we also provide conferences, and training abroad and online all over the world. We are now working in more than 40 different countries.
The birthplace of eduScrum is Ashram College in the Netherlands with its creator and founder Willy Wijnands and his students.